Friday, April 11, 2008

Sami, You're 24!






 
So here are 24 things for your 24 years, that I love about you.

1. I love the fact that you love my son Eric as much as I do.
2. I love that you will now shop at Wal Mart!
3. I love that whenever you visit, I turn around and my dishes are done and the counters spotless.
4. I love that giant suitcases have been replaced with small overnight cases, despite the loss of "choices"
5. I love that you don't mind wearing my clothes.
6. I love your new found spontaneity.  
7. I love that there's one person in the family I can stand next to and not wear three inch heels to feel normal.
8. I love that you want to call me whenever Kami says a new word or masters a new task.
9. I love that you will fly to Southern Cal and stay with me just to let me kiss the baby.
10. I love that you surf and snowboard along side your man.
11. I love you for bringing the precious light of my life, Kamryn,  into this world.
12. I love you for the bit of "king's english" remaining in your speech from your South African roots.
13. I love that you'll wake the baby to talk to Poppa and Gram on the web cam.
14. I love that when you wear a new pair of shoes it turns heads.
15. I love that the beach will always lure you to my house .
16. I love that goldenspoon has become a part of your vocabulary.
17. I love that we can share books.
18. I love that you are such an efficient hard worker.
19. I love that you no longer feel the need to categorize eating utensils before loading them into the dish washer.
20. I love that you have learned to be such a good cook. 
21. I love how you'll always speak your mind.
22. I love your competitiveness and overconfidence in winning despite the odds against you.
23. I love that we still have Pinkberry to look forward to together! 
24. I love that you can wear a bikini at 8 months pregnant and pull it off with style.

Happy Birthday daughter of my heart!





2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Firstly I really still do categorize my eating utensils but only at my house, because I know it's a little kookoo. Secondly it's not only the beach that makes me come to your house. Thirdly why did you have to post the picture of when I was fat? I love you. Miss you always.

KCordell said...

Nan,
I just thought you should know that Samantha isn't the only one that feels the need to categorize her silverware. I too have the overwhelming desire to put spoons with spoons and knives with knives. My only problem is that I am this dishwasher right now so we skip that step. I also wanted to know how goes the digiscrapping? I'd like to see some pages if your still doing it.