Last Thursday was the beginning of the glorious warm Southern California days we've been experiencing so I tagged along on one of Steph's photo shoots. She was taking senior pictures for Stephanie Harns, I know it's not possible that she is a senior, but anyway I took my camera to the beach, thinking I too might take some cool pics. Well---- here are my spring flowers. What artistry? What composition? Oh well it was an attempt.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Posted by Tom and Nan at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow. You should become a photographer. Aren't you glad you kept that camera now stubborn little mama? Those flowers really are pretty. I wanna go to the beach. Wah.
great pictures, mom. Keep it up.
eric
great photos! Why don't you take more. Sell them.
Nan, they really are good pictures! Going to your blog always makes me miss home (right now I am missing the beach and Pink Berry), maybe I shouldn't visit your blog anymore.
nan!!! great job!! you have got some serious talent!
Okay nan, now go and see what I posted last night. I cracked up when I saw your flower pix! Maybe we should take up photography, yes?!! Whats this I hear about Adri placing in her marathon? Waiting to hear about that!
Do me a favor. Leave a post with Michelle and brock and tell them to invite me to join their blog. I can't see any of their pix until I am invited in and don't have their email.
Post a Comment