Hi Nan- it always shocks me who else has a blog! Cute grandbaby- aren't they the very best? Susie Kershaw
Skyler's family used to do a money egg hunt too! It was the best part of Easter for the adults.
The Bryce Lindsey's owned everyone this year!
Hey Nan,This is Emily (Sorensen). I found your blog through Nicki Brammers blog. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, but it was fun to see all the cute pictures of your family. Hope all is well.yeatesohio.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Nan- it always shocks me who else has a blog! Cute grandbaby- aren't they the very best? Susie Kershaw
Skyler's family used to do a money egg hunt too! It was the best part of Easter for the adults.
The Bryce Lindsey's owned everyone this year!
Hey Nan,
This is Emily (Sorensen). I found your blog through Nicki Brammers blog. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, but it was fun to see all the cute pictures of your family. Hope all is well.
yeatesohio.blogspot.com
Post a Comment