Sunday, April 20, 2008


The girls watching Bryce at the Annual Cal State Long Beach Institute Volleyball tournament!



 Bryce getting some air but still coming up short against the Samoans.


They had some great girls this year but still could not get out of second place.
Jessie Lou was home for a week in between Semesters. I loved having her home even though we bored each other to death. We did get our nails done, did a little bit of shopping, got Goldenspoon and watched the season of "House".
Jessie went with the Conleys to American Gladiators.
Even Jess borrows my clothes. How come I can't pull off that look with my dress?
Jess and the girls out for Brittany's Bday
She's 20!
Our attempt at playing tennis. Quite comical.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wish I was there. Wow, Bryce can still jump! When can I kick your butt in tennis again?

The Randall Family said...

Nan and Tom! This is Michelle Randall (previously Michelle Green) How are you guys!?! I just found your blog listed on a few other's blogs from our Yorba Linda ward. We are doing great! We live in Boise Idaho and we honestly just love it up here. We are looking seriously into buying a house in this next year and life couldn't be happier. I would love to send you guys an invite to our blog if you would like to see it. My email address is shell9778@yahoo.com If you send me an email to that address, then I can send you an invite to our blog. I've got tons of recent pictures on it! : )

The Randall Family said...

Ahhh! Thanks so much for your comments about Kailey. I am absolutely convinced that being a Mom is the best job in the entire world. Every day is so much fun, even in the midst of the "terrible twos". : )

The Randall Family said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about Terri wanting an invite. I sent her one a little bit ago, but she must not use that email address anymore. I am going to go leave a comment on her blog right now and give her my email address. I love Terri and Joel. They are both so awesome! Thank you!