Friday, July 3, 2009

SUMMER FUN IN THE SUN!

Summer has been so busy and soo fun. Here's a little peak at what we've been up to.
My little angels came to the beach and we played in then sand and laid in the sun.


Kami girl skinned her knee but we kissed it all better and she recovered.

This little princess loves to be outside. I don't know, maybe a future beach bunny?



We built sandcastles and our very own cave of wonders.






We found PUMP IT UP!! YIPEE!!







Immediately after Adrie and JD moved in I headed off to Girls Camp. Sleeping on the ground in teepees and taking a very long, hot hike were the high or were they the low lights of the week. I even tried the zipline. This old body had to scale a big pine tree to get to the platform and then zip down the line for a mini thrill. That's not me on the line but I did do it I promise.




We stopped to see grandpa on our way to Cali. We love him!
Cute great grandpa!

While in Utah helping Adrie with the last minute packing we had a little Kami time because she was up there for her uncle Gareth's wedding.
Even Mike and Jess could not stay away.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Check out these cute dancing bears for the circus.

5 comments:

The Randall Family said...

Oh my goodness! You all look like you are having so much fun! Your granddaughter's are absolutely beautiful!

Adrienne said...

So much info in one post! I love the beach pictures. You are such a dare devil- climbing trees and ziplines? I thought you were supposed to be a grandma. Hope you guys have a fun day today. Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had JUST as much fun at pump-it-up than the little ones did Nan! You are one spoiled Grandma. Miss and LOOVEE you!

Sharon & George said...

I love the pictures of our granddaughter. Hope you had a fun 4th of July!

joelandteri said...

Great pix! Darling kids. Wish we could get them all together one of these days! (Right the first time, its Nana!) See you soon! T and J