that's how i always feel! oh well by the end of it all! we can dress em up all we want...but try to take a picture...no way!
That's funny. I miss you guys. Guess I should start planning a little trip :).
Haha 5 is definitely my favorite. -Mike
Haha that is hilarious! I might steal your post and do it on my blog too. I have about 15 of the same pictures (and not one of them all looking!) on my camera!
Oh and I love that in #5 Mike is pointing to the camera telling everyone to look...and then in the next one he isn't even looking himself!
Welcome to my world. Eric can attest to the fact that whenever we have our Xmas photos taken the kids will not co-operate
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's how i always feel! oh well by the end of it all! we can dress em up all we want...but try to take a picture...no way!
That's funny. I miss you guys. Guess I should start planning a little trip :).
Haha 5 is definitely my favorite.
-Mike
Haha that is hilarious! I might steal your post and do it on my blog too. I have about 15 of the same pictures (and not one of them all looking!) on my camera!
Oh and I love that in #5 Mike is pointing to the camera telling everyone to look...and then in the next one he isn't even looking himself!
Welcome to my world. Eric can attest to the fact that whenever we have our Xmas photos taken the kids will not co-operate
Post a Comment