Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mike and Jess are Married!

Saturday April 11, 2009 was a cold and blustery day in San Diego but there was a warmth beyond the cold as Mike and Jess opened a new chapter in their life together. They were surrounded by friends and family despite the distance and the cold. The sweet, tender feelings of love were present throughout the day. 
 Our joy is full as we celebrate the union of these two and welcome Michael into our family.   


Two precious nieces
He's really married!
Love these girls!
The grandparents traveled long distances to support these two. THANKS!
I can't express the joy  I felt having all my children and their spouses in the temple together,  add a father and a brother and it really did feel a bit like heaven.
My Beautiful girls!















8 comments:

Miranda said...

Congradulations! That is so exciting. Jess looks so beautiful as do all your other girls :) We love you guys and are so happy for you

rufannmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rufannmama said...

sorry we missed it. joe and his gimpy knee has been cramping our style lately. jess, you look really lovely. i still can't believe you are "of age". many happy years to come!

Nicki said...

What PRETTY pictures of everyone! We were sad to be out of town and miss all the wedding festivities, but it looks like Jess was a beautiful bride and the wedding was fabulous!

nathan n rachel said...

Congrats Lindseys! Great pictures.

Rachel Culmer

The Drawes said...

Nan!!!! Congratulations on getting all your kids married off to such great companions!! I was SO SAD that I couldn't be there to witness it!! The pictures look like it a blissful day for them! I love you guys!!!

Erin said...

hi nan! Congrats! I showed my sister the bridesmaid dresses and she loved them. Did jessica get them made or did you buy them? could you email me at emlow07@gmail.com

The Randall Family said...

What gorgeous pictures! Jess looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day! I love the red bridesmaid dresses too. : )

Thanks for the compliment on our house and the kids. We've just had a ton of blessings laid at our feet over the past few months. Finally having our own place is just awesome too! It's so nice to finally be settled in a neighborhood and a ward. I feel great and I've even been given the all clear to start running and working out again. Life just moved on and we moved past the scary health stuff as quickly as we could. : ) It was nice to have buying our first home to concentrate on after all that happened after Braednen's birth. I hope that you are all doing well. We are definitely going to come out to CA not this summer, but next summer and we would love to see you guys when we do. If you ever travel to Utah let us know. It's only about a five hour drive for us and we would love to meet up with you guys if you're there sometime. : )