Thursday, January 15, 2009



First Glimpse of Baby Briggs! Who do you think he looks like?

10 comments:

Christy Harns said...

Okay -- looks just like Bryce (sorry Sarah!) Congratulations -- but I can't believe we had to find out about Briggs by glancing @ Adri & JD's blog! Wow!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your family is growing exponentially. We are so happy for you guys!

Katrina Rasband said...

congrats grandma and grandpa! he is such a cutie!

Shel said...

He is 100% Bryce! What a cutie!! Congrats Grammie and Gramps!

Miranda said...

oh..so sweet! Congrats! We are so excited for you.

Joel and Teri's Place said...

He is a little Bryce! So cute! Now get your buns back there and love on him!!!

The Randall Family said...

He looks so much like Bryce! What a strong resemblance! Congrats on being grandparents again. I still can't believe that the two of you are old enough to be grandparents. Where does the time go? Thank you for your comments. I feel better and better every day. : ) I'm just so grateful to be here with my family and I really appreciate all of the support and the well wishes. : )

Unknown said...

What a handsome fellow you have there. Congratsulation.

KCordell said...

Hello Aunt Nan,
So I looked into some polka dot fabric for you. I found some 1/2 inch black dots on white cotton fabric here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_15&listing_id=19785540
I can convo the seller and get more info on it if you can think of other specific questions or I recommend searching the site yourself because there are thousands of sellers selling good quality designer fabrics at reasonable prices. The site it www.etsy.com Look under buy, categories, supplies, and fabric. Then at the top there is a search bar and you can type in more specific search like color, style, etc. Let me know if that helps, or if you need more options. I can probably find other sites if you liked to look other places too.

Ashley said...

your family is ever growing & they are so beautiful! we are so happy for you guys & miss you soooooooooo much! Your 2 latest additions are so precious & so adorable! congrats guys! we love you & miss you! xoxo