Thank you so much. I am honestly just so grateful to be home and I am so grateful to be with my family. I'm sad that we won't be having any more biological kids but I am so incredibly grateful for the two kids that we have. I've been given so much and I'm healing so fast that I have a ton to be grateful for. I don't know why things got so crazy during Braeden's birth but I'm OK and I'm going to heal completely. I'm just so glad that I got to return home with my family and was given the gift of being able to raise my children and watch them grow up. I've been watched over numerous times and this is just one more time to add to the pot and it makes my testimony grow each time. : )
3 comments:
Thank you so much. I am honestly just so grateful to be home and I am so grateful to be with my family. I'm sad that we won't be having any more biological kids but I am so incredibly grateful for the two kids that we have. I've been given so much and I'm healing so fast that I have a ton to be grateful for. I don't know why things got so crazy during Braeden's birth but I'm OK and I'm going to heal completely. I'm just so glad that I got to return home with my family and was given the gift of being able to raise my children and watch them grow up. I've been watched over numerous times and this is just one more time to add to the pot and it makes my testimony grow each time. : )
We miss you so so so much.
We always have the best time there.
Can I just tell you how BEAUTIFUL your family is. Not only on the outside but on the inside.
Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas.
WOW! Just think next Christmas you will have 4 grand babies. Family picture for sure...
Post a Comment