Nan, Happy belated birthday! : ) It sounds like you had a fun day. Guess what? I'm pregnant! We were totally surprised with this one, but we are of course really happy about it! The baby is due January 17, 2009! I just wanted to share our good news. : ) Michelle
3 comments:
Nan I love these pix. I would love to sit there during story time and listen to your stories. Do you need a very large snake tank?
Mom,
Happy Mother's Day. Hope you're having a sunny, beautiful day. We love you so much. Can't wait to see you soon.
From All of us.
Nan,
Happy belated birthday! : ) It sounds like you had a fun day. Guess what? I'm pregnant! We were totally surprised with this one, but we are of course really happy about it! The baby is due January 17, 2009! I just wanted to share our good news. : )
Michelle
Post a Comment