Monday, January 28, 2008

Last night all our phones started ringing at the same time, as our friends and family felt the need to let us know of the passing of our beloved Prophet. Today as I reflect upon the impact that this great man had on my life, I am filled with gratitude for his example, his leadership and for his divine calling as prophet, seer and revelator. I am awed by the reality that today he is with his sweetheart Marjorie and that this great church, without missing a beat will roll forth as a new prophet is called. Thank you President Hinckley for your service and your life. You will be missed!

5 comments:

The Drawes said...

I love this, too! I was trying to find where my quote came from but I'm struggling finding it on-line. I stole it from a friend at work... I saw it and had to copy it. It's such a powerful quote that I hadn't seen before either... I'm glad you like it and it's there for you to steal too...

The Drawes said...

ps.. you'll have to change Joel and Teri's address to http://joelandteri.blogspot.com/... They're going to start blogging on this one!! Hopefully! I'm slowly working her up to it!! :)

Adrienne said...

mom- i miss you! i really wish we lived closer so we could hang out. i'm lonely on my days off :(. when do we get to see eachother? i heard you guys are going to Mammoth with Bryce and Sarah. when? i wanna go

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I think you should skip Mammoth and drive up to Tahoe, we would have so much fun. We miss you. Your baby is getting so big. She is responding when I ask her questions she'll say Yeah. Seriously come to see us. We miss you. Love you, Sammy

Adrienne said...

Mom, I posted Hawaii pics. I'm working today and tomorrow and the next day. Yuck. Let's chat tonight.
p.s. you're blog is boring. post something! take a picture of you and dad or something.