Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I am a wannabe rebel who can't break rules.
2. I love the wide eyed wonder of a 4 year old when you read a story or present something seemingly common to him.
3. I love sad books, sad music, and sad movies, but wish the sadness of the world would cease.
4. I love the feel and sound of words as they roll off my tongue.
5. I can spend hours in a book store wishing that I could fill my brain with all those words, then walk out without a single book.
6. I am probably one of the most organized pilers of junk you'll ever meet. I know where everything is; it's just in a pile hidden behind a cupboard door.
7. I am fascinated and intrigued by intelligent , articulate women.
8. I love reading about other cultures around the world and would travel anywhere if I wasn't such a wuss.
9. Most importantly I am defined by the character traits in each of my four adult children. The kindness and creativity of Eric, the determination, work ethic and competitiveness of Bryce, the efficiency, competency and compassion of Adrie, the stubbornness, music in her soul and just plain good looks of Jess are all a part of me.
10. I really do laugh at Tom's jokes.

3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Mom, I admire you as an intelligent and articulate woman.

eric

The Drawes said...

This is pretty fun! I like #10. I've kinda always wondered!!

ps... your family looks amazingly happy!! I miss you guys!

Erin said...

omg! nan - i LOVE this! adrie just found my blog, so upon looking at hers i found yours! what a sweet treat! it was sooo great to see you last month. you are amazing and i miss you!