Love this Girl!!! Sammy surprised me last week and just got in her car and drove all the way from Sac to see me. She knew I'd be going through Grandma withdrawls and would need a Kami fix. Love you more than you know!!
We didn't get to do much 'cause grandma was sooo busy, but boy did I love the little bits of this.
We went to papa's basketball game and had to bring some friends.
These are pics of Kami's friends. Can you guess who they are?


2 comments:
We love you guys. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Hi Nan, I really enjoyed reading your blog, you are such a fun person to be around and now I am giving you access to my blog, although I did make it open. It nice to get to know your kids that were gone when we became friends. It's at http://grandmabrea.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment