She IS sooo cute! You guys will have to teach me that bow trick! I am clueless with girls...I only know how to do boys! You better start a "For the Mama's of Girls" newsletter...I will be your first subscriber! Love all the pics of your family on your blog Nan...fun to have some new grandbabies all at the same time!!
Maddi is SOOO cute! I am jealous.. maybe someday we'll have one of those little ones! Adri looks great - can't wait to see them. When you get up to Colorado, post some pics of Briggs...
3 comments:
OMG! She is so cute.
She IS sooo cute! You guys will have to teach me that bow trick! I am clueless with girls...I only know how to do boys! You better start a "For the Mama's of Girls" newsletter...I will be your first subscriber! Love all the pics of your family on your blog Nan...fun to have some new grandbabies all at the same time!!
Maddi is SOOO cute! I am jealous.. maybe someday we'll have one of those little ones! Adri looks great - can't wait to see them. When you get up to Colorado, post some pics of Briggs...
Post a Comment