So I have blog stocking you for a while now and finally feel confident that I will keep my blog pretty well up to date so I am sharing it with others now. So check it out and hopefully I'll see you sometime soon.
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! Good news from our camp! I am doing WAY better! I hit 21 weeks and everything just suddenly let up. I have even gained a pound and a half! the baby is doing great. He kicks and wiggles all the time. We can't wait to meet this little guy in January. Until then, we're going to enjoy the holidays with Kailey and spoil the tar out of her for her last few months of being an only child. LOL!
Let's see. Aug 21st, your last blog and you are waiting for us. Let's see something new from the Lindsey's. Really our first has to be the best so it is taking a little time. Mark
6 comments:
So I have blog stocking you for a while now and finally feel confident that I will keep my blog pretty well up to date so I am sharing it with others now. So check it out and hopefully I'll see you sometime soon.
Hey Nan, we miss you. Tonight all of us are going to the State Fair. How we wish you could come with us. I love you.
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! Good news from our camp! I am doing WAY better! I hit 21 weeks and everything just suddenly let up. I have even gained a pound and a half! the baby is doing great. He kicks and wiggles all the time. We can't wait to meet this little guy in January. Until then, we're going to enjoy the holidays with Kailey and spoil the tar out of her for her last few months of being an only child. LOL!
Time for an update?
Can't wait until the end of October
Let's see. Aug 21st, your last blog and you are waiting for us. Let's see something new from the Lindsey's. Really our first has to be the best so it is taking a little time. Mark
Mom, Update your blog.
Bryce
Post a Comment