Our Lake Powell trip turned into a sight seeing quest when we ended up with just 5 of us. Here we found a cool archway.
This looked like cats eyes or a china man
The lake has risen so much that there were many canyons with half submerged trees and shrubs, they grew in the canyon bottom during the low water years.
This, according to Bryce and the map is the true Cookie Jar. I stand corrected after all these years.


2 comments:
Yay! Finally some new posts! Love the pictures of Lake Powell and of Kami. She is seriously to die for and I can't wait to see her! Miss you. I'm counting down the days to our next trip. Love you mama.
Cute cute pictures. I miss the lake but I have to say that I miss you guys more. Love you. Can't wait till next week end.
Post a Comment