I love it. We have our work cut out for us because by the time I leave your house I have two goals: 1. learn how to digital scrapbook and 2. get a tan.
she is adorable! she looks so much like eric, but pretty.:)
rachel convinced me to start a blog... rufannmama.blogspot.com i am an internet chicken, so send me your email and i will add you. jlarsen32@comcast.net --ruth ann
Hey Aunt Nan, Workk looks great. So excited you joined the digi scrap world. Let me know if you need any help. Got some experience. Check out my blog if you'd like at kjhawkins.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I love it. We have our work cut out for us because by the time I leave your house I have two goals: 1. learn how to digital scrapbook and 2. get a tan.
Oh and eat more golden spoon than I can handle.
she is adorable! she looks so much like eric, but pretty.:)
rachel convinced me to start a blog...
rufannmama.blogspot.com
i am an internet chicken, so send me your email and i will add you. jlarsen32@comcast.net --ruth ann
Hey Aunt Nan,
Workk looks great. So excited you joined the digi scrap world. Let me know if you need any help. Got some experience. Check out my blog if you'd like at kjhawkins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment