Nice work! I just bought a digital scrapbooking program and am yet to actually produce anything-- you have inspired me to finally get to it!
Nan! I finally got on here and added pictures & anything i could think of. Once you start, it becomes kinda addicting. I like the pictures you attached from mammoth, i'm going to have to download some of those from you.
i found you! ruthie put a site up with some pics, but you'll have to call her to get the address... she is weird about the internet.
Nan we miss you. Come see us. Sammy
Oh I forgot to tell you that you should go to our blog and look at an old post to see your son put 10 things about himself. Love you
time for a new post. me too. tomorrow. luv ya.
CUTE Nan!! Nice work....I am learning too! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice work! I just bought a digital scrapbooking program and am yet to actually produce anything-- you have inspired me to finally get to it!
Nan! I finally got on here and added pictures & anything i could think of. Once you start, it becomes kinda addicting. I like the pictures you attached from mammoth, i'm going to have to download some of those from you.
i found you! ruthie put a site up with some pics, but you'll have to call her to get the address... she is weird about the internet.
Nan we miss you. Come see us. Sammy
Oh I forgot to tell you that you should go to our blog and look at an old post to see your son put 10 things about himself. Love you
time for a new post. me too. tomorrow. luv ya.
CUTE Nan!! Nice work....I am learning too! :)
Post a Comment