Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tuscany





Can you believe these beautiful pictures of Tuscany from the tower in Siena, Italy? It was a trip to remember! Our last memory was a fun filled day spent with Dan and Tracy Webb in Barcelona.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Mom!! you did it- Way to go. I love the colors and everything. You are just a bloggin pro, but when it starts showing up in your dreams, that might be a little obsessive :). It's 1:30am and I'm getting tired. Can't wait to get home to my warm bed!

stepho said...

Naanneettee: I just love the picture of you and me on your blog. Your such a good friend. What are yo doing? We are watching Lawrence of Arabia in one room and Man in the Iron Mask in the other. Think I'll go watch the Man in the Iron Mask. K. your not online and I don't have anyone to chat with. great. See you on the Sabbath. S

Erin said...

ok...i know i am commenting on like every post, but how FUN! Tuscany looks beautiful! i am jealous.